Boys and Girls of all abilities are welcome to come and enjoy playing football on a Saturday morning with the emphasis on having fun!
The trials for next season will take place on the following dates:
- 7th May
- 14th May
- 28th May
Times: Sign-in from 9.30am; Matches start at 10am (finish by 11am)
Venue: Sir Joseph Hood Memorial Ground, Marina Avenue, Motspur Park (see location on Google Maps)
On the day you must sign in for the relevant age group for each trial, only 1 trial is necessary but you’re welcome to attend as many as you want.
- Bantam League – children going into school years 3 & 4 (in September 2022)
- Junior League – children going into school years 5 & 6 (in September 2022)
- Senior League – children going into school years 7 & 8 (in September 2022)
What do I need to wear/bring?
- Suitable footwear – Hopefully the weather will be good so Astro trainers or moulded studs will be good but if it’s wet then studded boots may be needed.
- Shinpads – These are essential, without them we can’t let your child play.
- Water – Bring a bottle as it’s always good to stay hydrated.
Who needs to attend the trials?
Any child not currently playing in a team at Raynes Park Little League and those currently playing but due to move into a higher age group (i.e. if your child will be moving up to school year 5 or 7 in September 2022) will need to attend on at least one of these dates.
Before attending the trials the Registration Form must be completed along with payment of the registration fee (this is fully refundable if for any reason your child cannot play next season).
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us using our Contact Form.